Barton Chevrolet is looking for an ambitious and experienced Business Development Center Manager (Call Center Manager) to join and lead their Sales Business Development Center. This department will be an integral factor in driving traffic to the dealership. This person will train, motivate and guide a small team of Business Development Representatives to increase productivity for the dealership.
As the Call Center Manager, you will be held accountable for:
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the center to agreed levels of performance
- Collect and analyze metrics/run reports
- Train and motivate BDC representatives-- lead by example
- Handle escalated calls/situations
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to schedule sales appointments
Your team of representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy
- Answer inbound calls to schedule sales appointments
- Outbound calls to follow up with customers and potential customers
- Respond to customer email & chats
- Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments
- Log customer information and update database
- Must have Management experience
- Heavy phone experience (Call Center Management, Telesales, Collections, etc.)
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a team of representatives
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Must have upbeat, energetic, and persuasive personality
- Must be able to submit to and successfully pass a drug test
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering a competitive base salary, performance bonus, benefits package, paid training and more!
Each resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted by the recruiter. Thank you for your interest. Please no walk-ins or phone calls to the dealership.