Sutherland Chevrolet in Nicholasville, KY has an opening for a Customer Service Representative(BDC Agent). Automotive knowledge is helpful but is NOT required. Call center experience is a must! As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle inbound/outbound scripted calls and appointment setting for sales customers. If you are a "go-getter" mentality and are experienced in working in results driven environments, please apply!
• Ensure that all incoming service/sales inquiries are answered promptly, professionally and according to script
• Outbound calls to follow up with customers who have visited the dealership
• Respond to customer email & chats
• Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments
• Customer Satisfaction calls to make sure customers are happy with the service they received
• Log customer information and purify database.
• 1+ years of call center experience
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Confident personality—"Go-getter!" someone that "Won't take NO for an answer"
• Must be motivated by reaching and exceeding goals
• Strong Computer and Internet Skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Must be able and willing to work full time, including rotating shifts and alternating Saturdays
• Must be willing to submit to and pass both a background check and a drug test
Competitive Hourly Pay + Uncapped commissions.
All applications must be completed and submitted online via the application to the right. Candidates with a match in qualifications will be contacted by our recruitment team. Walk-ins or phone inquiries to the dealership will not be considered.