Old Mill Cadillac Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for a smart, ambitious, and experienced Business Development Center Manager to build up their brand new Business Development Centre. This department will be an integral factor in driving traffic to the dealership. This person will be able to interview, train, motivate and guide a team of Business Development Representatives to increase productivity for the dealership.
As the Call Centre Supervisor, you will be held accountable for:
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the centre to agreed levels of performance
- Collect and analyze metrics/run reports
- Train and motivate BDC representatives-- lead by example
- Support staff and clients by handling escalated calls/situations
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Answer inbound calls to schedule service and sales appointments
Your team of representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Outbound calls following up with sales and service customers
- Inbound calls from sales and service customers
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy
- Confidently recommend/promote services
- Outbound customer satisfaction calls
- Respond to customer email & chats
- Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives
- Log customer information and purify database
- Must have Management experience
- Heavy phone experience (Call Centre Management, Telesales, Collections, etc.)
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a team of representatives
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Must have upbeat, energetic, and persuasive personality
- Must be able to submit to and pass a background check
- Must have or be willing to obtain a sales license
- Must be able to commit to a 40-45 hour work week (to potentially including occasional Saturday hours)
- Fluent Mandarin, Portuguese, or Spanish speakers are a PLUS!
This is a full-time permanent position, offering a competitive base salary, performance bonus, benefits package, paid training and more.
Each resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted by the recruiter. Thank you for your interest. Please no walk-ins or phone calls.