Carter Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Northshore LTD. is looking for a smart, ambitious, and experienced Business Development Centre Manager to join their Business Development Centre. This department will be an integral factor in driving traffic to the dealership. This person will be able to interview, train, motivate and guide a team of Business Development Representatives to increase productivity for the dealership.
As the Call Centre Manager, you will be held accountable for:
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the center to agreed levels of performance
- Collect and analyze metrics/run reports
- Train and motivate BDC representatives-- lead by example
- Support staff and clients by handling escalated calls/situations
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Answer inbound calls to schedule sales and service appointments
Your team of representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Outbound calls following up with Internet leads and unsold showroom traffic
- Inbound calls from sales customers
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy
- Answer inbound calls to schedule service appointments
- Confidently recommend/promote services
- Outbound customer satisfaction calls
- Respond to customer email & chats
- Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives
- Log customer information and purify database
- Must have Management experience
- Heavy phone experience (Call Centre Management, Telesales, Collections, etc.)
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a team of representatives
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Must have upbeat, energetic, and persuasive personality
- Must be able to commit to a 40 hour work week ( may include some rotating Sat. Hours)
This is a full-time permanent position, offering a competitive base salary, performance bonus, paid training and more.
Each resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted by the recruiter. Thank you for your interest. Please no walk-ins or phone calls.