Regional Account Executive - Northeastern USA
Proactive Dealer Solutions is experiencing a high growth period and seeking a Regional Account Executive for our expanding team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated critical thinker, with a strong combination of Auto industry knowledge, sales expertise, and a drive for team success.
Target hiring location/territory: Northeastern USA. Hybrid/Remote
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role of the Regional Account Executive is to generate new business to business sales via handling inbound leads, as well as generating new opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Achieving growth and meeting PDS sales targets by successfully identifying and converting business opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Handle all inbound leads and follow-up for your assigned territory ensuring a high conversion rate.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan and build relationships within your territory that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Adhere to sales processes and utilize Salesforce as instructed.
- Develop qualified pipeline to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota
- Salesforce pipeline management and sales forecasting. Manage opportunity pipeline to deliver consistent sales results within 10% of monthly and quarterly sales forecast
- Sell entire suite of Proactive Dealer Solution products within assigned territory using consultative approach to meet or exceed client needs while achieving sales quotas
- Stay current on company’s competitors, new products and overall market trends to understand customer needs and be viewed as a thought leader in the market
- Collaborate effectively across functional teams including sales, marketing, product, technical support and executive leadership
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Automotive software and/or Professional Services sales
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude
- Comfortable with Modern Retail and Service Retention concepts and strategies
- Experience tracking all sales activity in Salesforce or relatable CRM
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travel up to 75% within assigned territory
- Trained in Strategic Account Management (Challenger, LAMP)
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references